20 June 2012

Urban Outfitters Haul - Summer Sandals

I popped into Urban Outfitters the other day and bought two pairs of sandals for the summer.
I give you the frontal, sideboob, and ass views:





























































Seriously, how cute are these?

The black/nude are by Deena & Ozzy.  The black studded are by Ecote.
Both were marked for $44 CAD.
I got Deena & Ozzy on promo for $19 CAD.
UO screwed up and arranged the Ecote on the same wall as the $19 CAD promo sandals, so they honoured it and I got it for $19 CAD.

I love that you can dress these up for office wear, or dress them down casually for the weekends.
They're both nicely padded with cushion throughout and the pleather material doesn't scratch or rub at all.  I had my Dr. Scholl's Rub Relief Stick in my bag when I first them and I didn't need to use it at all.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment