25 April 2013

Sephora 100 Point Reward: Givenchy Le Rouge 103 Brun Créateur

Sephora has been stepping up on their 100 point rewards!

Givenchy released a new lipstick:  Le Rouge.
It's supposed to be a semi-matte lipstick, with leather packaging.

Seeing how it retails for $36 CAD, I like how the Givenchy PR team decided to give these little mini-me's out to the biggest makeup fanatics (Sephora shoppers).

Often time, samples look or feel like crap... even the most high end ones.
I appreciate it when brands take the time to actually use samples as their supposed purpose -- to generate interest and buzz.

Everything about this sample is top notch.


This semi-matte box (how fitting) slides open to expose branded tissue paper, wrapped around the lipstick.

Beautiful embossing.

Seeing Brun make me cringe...

... but I was pleasantly surprised.

It's actually this very nice, burnt orange brown.

Go get it soon!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment