30 May 2013

REVIEW: Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Serum

Hyaluronic acid has been all the rage...

When I saw this hydraluron popping up in all of my favourite UK youtubers/bloggers' raves, I had to get my hands on it.

I was overjoyed when I discovered that indeed laboratories is actually a Canadian brand.  I managed to track it down in Shoppers Drug Mart for $24.99 CAD.


The details:

It comes in a standard 1 oz/30mL squeeze tube with a twist cap.  It has a foil seal when new.


The serum is clear and gel-like.

How I wear it:
I use it twice daily (day and night).

  1. Wash face
  2. Apply hydraluron all over face (forehead, nose, cheeks, chin)
  3. Apply face moisturizer, eye cream, etc.

Verdict:
I LOVE IT.  It feels weird when applied on the face, like there's a film over the skin, but it helps my skin retain moisture like crazy!  It doesn't make my combination skin oily.
This saved my skin from the harsh cold and winds when I was in Chicago in March and April.

It looks like a tiny tube, but it lasts a decent amount of time.  I've been wearing it twice daily since I got it in early February.  I just squeezed the very last bit out last week, so, this 1 oz tube has lasted me about 3.5 months.

I have already re-purchased a new tube.


- M

No comments:

Post a Comment