1 June 2013

Used Up Beauty Products / Empties #3

The garbage has been piling up in my bathroom... haha



Swisspers cotton ovals (50 count)
I got these from Target for $3.  They're huge ovals, so I only need one to remove makeup from my entire face.

Bioderma sensibio h2o micellar solution (my review)
HG. My makeup remover.  Also, use it to clean my face first thing in the morning, before I wash my face.

Dove damage therapy cool moisture shampoo in cucumber and green tea scent
Love this shampoo.

Gillette Satin Care sensitive skin shave gel
HG shave gel.

Befine food skin care single serve exfoliating cleanser with brown sugar, sweet almond, and oats
I got this in my August 2012 Canadian Glossybox (my review).
Super drying and rough cleanser.
It's paraben-free and supposedly contains vegetarian proteins.  Also claims to be natural (what the heck does that even mean nowadays), but has a shitload of alien-like ingredients.
I chuckled at "allergen free fragrance."  It's such BS.  It's no different than just labelling it "contains fragrance."  How would they know of the fragrances that irritate you?!

MaskerAide weather warrior sheet mask
It was ok...
I did a full post dedicated to sheet masks.

My Beauty Diary (hyaluronic acid, mexico cactus, arbutin whitening) sheet masks
Loved them all.
I did a full post dedicated to sheet masks.

Random disposable shaver
Not my usual.  I usually use the Gillette venus embrace shaver.

Bioré nosestrips and facestrips
The nosestrips are HG. I use them once a week, as part of my Sunday routine.  Love them.
I've been using them since my teen years, and will continue to repurchase them.
I was in desperate need for a nosestrip when I was in Chicago a few months ago, so I picked up a face and nose combo pack from Walgreens.  I'm really loving the face strips too... well, actually, it's more of a forehead strip.  It's been removing tiny whiteheads and hairs for me, haha.

Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind jetset travel pack
I did a full review post on all of these.

Cover Girl lashblast fusion mascara in blackest black water resistant
HG mascara.  Hold curl all day, no clumping, no spider lashes, volumizing, no smudging at all.

Laura Mercier face scrub
It was ok... a bit rough.

Murad AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser
Good cleanser, but bad ingredients.
I used this once a week as a chemical exfoliant, and it lasted forever as a sample.

Clinique even better clinical dark spot corrector
LOVED IT, and definitely saw results.  I did a full review post on this.

Chanel lait comfort cleanser
It was ok; nothing special.  It doesn't dry out, and does a decent job at removing makeup, but definitely not worth its pricetag.

Indeed Hydraluron serum
I can definitely see this gaining HG status in my skincare routine.  I did a full review post on this.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment