26 August 2013

Dior Addict Extreme lipstick - 479 Holiday

This was it.  My first Dior lipstick.
Shall we take a moment to just collect ourselves?

I always eyed up Dior lipsticks... several moments have almost persuaded me enough to buy:
TTSandra's first blog posts were probably the first moments... and then there was when R incepted me with her claim that the Addict Extreme line being absolutely amazing; possibly better than Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine line... but I never did buy, until now.

Dior Addict Extreme in 479 Holiday




I have lost count to how many times I've swatched this colour... every time I'm in a Sephora... every time I'm in an airport duty free...

On my recent trip to South Beach (Miami), I finally bought it at the duty free.  I felt it was fitting since I was on holiday, har har har :)

I'm so glad I did, because everything about it is so beautiful!


Colour:  Barbie pink; the colour is more intense on the lips
Scent:  None
Texture:  Smooth; very similar to Chanel Rouge Coco Shine
Pigmentation:  Sheer, but very buildable
Wear:  4-5 hours with food and drink
Price:  $28 CAD at Duty Free



- M

No comments:

Post a Comment