December 26-29, 2013, the boy and I went to Portland with our friends. We stayed at the same place again, The Nines, which I am still recommending. Club level was definitely sweet.
We caught the Clippers vs. Blazers game on the 26th, and pretty much shopped the rest of the days.
Here's my beauty loot.
So... I made VIB Rouge... lol...
All of these purchases were queued from the VIB sale because the price difference between USD and CAD.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr blush in Blushing Bride - $26 ($31 in Canada)
- Anastasia brow powder in Medium Brown - $23 ($30 in Canada)
I bought this so I can stop travelling with the entire UD Naked palette just for Naked and Buck...
- Sephora 3-in-1 sharpener - $10 ($12 in Canada)
I bought it specifically for my NARS lip pencils
- L'Occitane hand creams in Rose Des Champs (limited edition) - $12
I was ecstatic to find these because I love the scent and they're sold out everywhere!
- Origins Clear Improvement Mask - $24 ($28 in Canada)
- REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask - $34 ($41 in Canada)
- Urban Decay De-Slick oil-free makeup setting spray $29 ($35 in Canada)
- NARS Pro-Prime smudge proof eyeshadow primer $24 ($29 in Canada)
- Josie Maran travel size argan oil (my review) - $14USD ($18 in Canada)
- Urban Decay 500 point perk (Mushroom eyeshadow, All Nighter spray, B6 spray, Anti-aging eyeshadow primer)
- Dr. Jardt Black Label Detox Beauty Balm - stolen from the boy's Mia2 Detox Kit
- Glam Glow mask - stolen from the boy's Mia2 Detox Kit
- Beautiful Eyes Advanced Night Repair value set - $60
- Advanced Night Repair & Time Zone value set - $65
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium (my review) - $30
- Chanel Rouge Allure in 136 Mélodieuse - $34
- Jo Malone Wild Bluebell 3.4oz - $115
From Woodburn Premium Outlets:
- Essie Sunday Funday - $3.71
- Up&Up Apothecary/beauty containers (3 pack) - $1.79
- Up&Up Cotton Rounds (3 pack) - $5.99
- Sonia Kashuk 109 Pointed Blending Brush - $3.99
- EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush - $5.97
- Simple Cleansing Wipes - $5.29
- EOS lip balm in blueberry acai - $2.99
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher water resistant mascara in black - $7.69 each
I had a $4.50 coupon for any two CG products, so came to $5.44 each.
What have you hauled lately?